When playing at Gravy Train Bingo, we want you to have the most enjoyable experience possible. So, to make sure there're no misunderstandings between us, we have a set of house rules. That way, you know what you’re agreeing to, we’re clear about what we’re offering, and we’ll hopefully both enjoy each other’s company for a long time to come!
Withdrawal Terms & Conditions
Who Can Request a Withdrawal?
- Withdrawals can only be made by real-money players, who have made a minimum deposit of £10 to their account.
- You may request one withdrawal during every five-day period.
- In order for you to request a withdrawal, you must wager the value of your deposit plus any deposit bonuses, four times (4X) on bingo games or ten times (10X) on slots.
- E.g., if you deposit £10, and receive a £20 bonus on the value of that deposit, giving you a total of £30, you will need to wager the total amount of £30 X 4 (four times) = to the amount of £120 for Bingo Games or £30 X 10 (Ten times) = £300 for Slots.
- Daily login bonus, chat bonus, Bingo bonus and casino cash, free tickets/free spins and any other promotional bonus given to player except deposit bonus will comes under Free money category, you must wager the sum of these bonuses, eight times (8X) on bingo games, or twenty times (20X) on Slots.
- Bonus expiry: ALL bonuses have a standard 30 days expiry period if not used. Some bonuses may expire sooner, bonus conditions will be displayed on the offer page.
- E.g., if you receive £10 as Daily Login bonus, and receive a £20 welcome bonus under promotion, giving you a total of £30, you will need to wager the total amount of £30 X 8 (eight times) = to the amount of £240 for Bingo Games or £30 X 20 (twenty times) = £600 for Slots.
- In case “If you opt for the No Bonus option, you will receive no bonus on your deposit, however, you will be required to wager your deposit amount (1X) before any winnings from your cash deposit can be withdrawn. This is necessary to comply with Anti Money Laundering regulations”.
- E.g. If you deposit £10 and opt for no bonus on the value of that deposit, giving you a total of £10, you will need to wager amount of £10 X 1 (one time) = to the amount of £10 for Bingo or Slots Games.
- Play on Blackjack and Roulette does not count towards wagering requirements
- At the sole discretion of the promoter, players who are considered for adopting a betting strategy that involved low risk, would have their bonus as well as winnings removed.
- In the event that a player with an active bonus wins twice the value of the bonus amount, the player must continue the game-play in the same game-type till the point of completion of wagering. Moving from Blackjack which is a low weighted game, to slots which is a high weighted game, in the event of a large win, in order to aid the completion of wagering requirements, will result in the bonus and any winnings being removed
- Maximum Winnings in 24-hour period: Maximum amount of winnings that a player can win in any 24-hour period (excluding any Progressive Jackpot or super jackpot winnings) is limited to GBP 10,000.00 or currency equivalent. The limit may change from time to time and will be updated in terms & conditions. Any bets made after the limit has been exceeded in 24-hour period will be rendered void at the Management’s discretion. Any corresponding stakes will be returned to your account without any winnings made on those wagers.
- As per the withdrawal Terms & Conditions players are required to verify their identity before a payout can be made. The purpose of this validation process is to prevent potential online fraud.
a) Photo ID: A copy of a current photo ID is required for your first withdrawal request. This photo ID can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver's License or National ID card. Please ensure that your name, expiry date, date of birth, and photograph are visible on the documents.
b) Copy of Credit/debit cards: A copy of the front of the credit card used to fund your account is also required. Should you choose to fund your account using multiple credit and/or debit cards, you may be asked to supply copies of more than one card. You may block the middle six numbers of the card copy.
c) Proof of address: In few circumstances like cheque payment, you may be asked to provide documentation which validates your home address. This may be in the form of a utility bill or a credit card statement.
- If player is opting to carry forward any cash after first deposit or accepting sign up bonus after first deposit, 4x wagering for Bingo and 10x wagering for slots will be applicable for carry forwarded / sign up offer amount (whichever is applicable).
Note: Please note that the wagering calculation done by Wagering dashboard is estimated wagering. Final wagering status will be checked by accounting team while processing withdrawal requests.
Note: In some cases, depending on the payment method used to fund your account, you may be asked for one or a combination of the aforementioned documents, or additional documents not included in the list above. These documents may be requested at any point during your Bingo membership
What are the Minimum/Maximum Deposit and Withdrawal Amounts?
- The minimum deposit amount at Gravy Train Bingo is £10; the minimum withdrawal amount is £30.
- The maximum weekly withdrawal limit is £300 for all games. In the case of you winning a bingo or slots progressive jackpot, you will be paid £1,000 each week.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease the withdrawal limits for certain accounts.
How quickly will my Withdrawal Request be processed?
- We process withdrawal request daily on working days. We aim to process your withdrawal request within 3 working days after the request has been received.
- If we have approved a higher withdrawal limit of £1,000 or more for your account, please note that withdrawals of £1,000+ may take longer to process. In addition, we only allow a total maximum monthly withdrawal of £5,000.
What Payment Method can I Use for a Withdrawal Request?
- Ukash and Paysafe Card Withdrawals
- Intimation in case of Lost/Theft Card.
Withdrawal requests will be paid to the relevant account and/or payment method by which your deposit was, with the exception of:
If you deposited using Ukash or Paysafe card, we will first advise player to register any other credit/debit card so that the payout can be transferred within 24-48 working hours.
Most of the MasterCard issued in United Kingdom are supported for payout except few Card bin and any other MasterCard not issued in United Kingdom. Due to MasterCard regulations, we are unable to pay withdrawals to these types of credit/debit cards. Therefore, if you make a deposit to your account using MasterCard, we will first try to payout to the same card however if in case, the card bin is not supported then we will advise player to register any other credit/debit card so that the payout can be transferred within 24-48 working hours.
In the event that a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, cancelled or should the status of your e-wallet change, please inform us as soon as possible.
If a payout has been made to any closed/lost/stolen/expired/cancelled card and payout got success then we will not be able to reverse the payout and player will be responsible for any such loss.
It is mandate to update to firstname.lastname@example.org about a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, cancelled immediately.
What Happens if I Cancel my Withdrawal Request?
- If you cancel your withdrawal request (known as a redemption flow-back), this will not be considered a new deposit, and the amount is therefore not eligible for any bonus.
General Rules regarding Withdrawals
- Gravy Train Bingo allows one account per person, household and shared internet connection, to prevent misuse of our free sign-up bonus. If we determine that you have multiple accounts, we reserve the right to refuse any payouts.
- Once you request a payout, all BBs (bingo bonus bucks), Casino Cash, Free Bingo Tickets and Free spins in your account at the time of the request will be reset to zero.
- We recommend that you revisit our Terms & Condition section regularly, as we reserve the right to amend them without prior notice. If you have any questions or suggestions relating to the withdrawal or wagering process, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you refuse to comply with our rules and regulations, Gravy Train Bingo reserves the right to deny you access to promotions, bonuses, and other benefits. We can also refuse your withdrawal request/s if:
a. You provide us with false or misleading information.b. The relevant ID and accompanying documentation are not provided.
- If you are found to be abusing our rules and regulations, you risk having your account suspended, and any real-money or bonus money in your account being declared void and non-refundable.
- Our site server time is set to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Therefore, all game logs, and promotions will display times in GMT.
- The player's last deposit should be a minimum of £10 to meet the qualifying requirements for a withdrawal application.
- In the event that a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, or cancelled, or should the status of your e-wallet change, please inform us as soon as possible.
- As the Gravy Train Bingo account holder, you can only use a payment method that is registered in your own name. If a player made a deposit using a payment method which is not on your own name, Gravy Train Bingo and Management has right to close the account and all the balance will be forfeited. In such cases, any withdrawal request will not be entertained.
- Payment method processing times are approximately 7-10 business days. However, some payment methods may take a longer processing time. If you'd like more information on this matter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Players can send the legible copies of their documents to Landmark Bingo Accounts Team through Fax: +44-207-900-1707 or they can scan the documents and email them email@example.com