1. Chat Room Support
We operate different chat rooms on the site for the players' convenience and enjoyment. This is a privilege and not a right, for players to participate in the chat room. Management can change or alter the chat rooms and all conditions associated with chat rooms as they see fit. A player may have his/her chat privileges suspended for 24 to 48 hours or completely banned, if they violate any of the chat rules or is believed to be making trouble in the room. Chat privileges will only be given back to player when the player has waited the correct period of time, has sent in an apology stating that they understand the chat rules and what rules they have violated, and have a minimum balance of 10.00 or more. All conversations in the chat room are monitored, and logged. In the case of suspicious chats those transcripts will be reported to the governing agency. All chat rooms will normally have a chat host supplied by the Company to help players and entertain them in the room. This chat host/moderator is supplied only as a convenience and may not be in the room at all times. All terms, conditions and rules will supersede anything that the chat host may say or imply. It is the player's responsibility to read and understand those terms, conditions and rules as stated on the Website and not rely on the chat host or other players in the room. If any players are using their chat room privileges to plan collusion or cheating, those players will have their chat immediately banned and their account closed.
2. Chat Rules
- Please don’t write sentences in capital letters - this is perceived as a form of ‘shouting’, and is considered offensive by many players.
- You may not solicit or advertise for any other website in the chat window.
- Please refrain from making comments of an overly sexual nature - this includes the use of sexual terms and connotations.
- Trolling will not be tolerated, so please do not make offensive references to bands, religions, race, or politics in an attempt to start an argument.
- You must not use an offensive chat alias.
- Racial, ethnic or sexual slurs will not be tolerated.
- You must not, under any circumstance, impersonate another player at Gravy Train Bingo.
- Do not harass, disrespect or argue with another player or CH.
- Soliciting for donations of any kind is not allowed here.
- Exchanging or requesting of email addresses within the chat rooms is not allowed. This is to ensure the safety of all our players.
3. Chat Games Rules
Players can participate in chat games and receive prizes related to chat bingo bonuses up to the value of 200% of their last deposit.
Only those depositing players are eligible to receive chat bonuses, who have made at least one deposit within the last 10 days prior to playing a chat game.
Non-depositing players can take part in chat games for seven days after signing up, but will need to buy at least two game cards to qualify.
In the event of any dispute, the decision made by the CH and/or Management decision will be final.