When playing at Gravy Train Bingo, we want you to have the most enjoyable experience possible. So, to make sure there're no misunderstandings between us, we have a set of house rules. That way, you know what you’re agreeing to, we’re clear about what we’re offering, and we’ll hopefully both enjoy each other’s company for a long time to come!
Withdrawal Terms & Conditions
Who Can Request a Withdrawal?
- Withdrawals can only be made by real-money players, who have made a minimum deposit of £10 to their account.
- You may request one withdrawal during every five-days period.
- In order for you to request a withdrawal, you must wager the value of your last deposit (all deposits of the day), plus any bonuses, four times (4X) on bingo games, or ten times (10X) on other games. E.g., if you deposit £10, and receive a £20 bonus on the value of that deposit, giving you a total of £30, you will need to wager the total amount of £30 X 4 (four times) = to the amount of £120 for Bingo Games or £30 X 10 (ten times) = £300 for other Games.
- Play on Blackjack and Roulette do not count towards wagering requirements.
- Any winnings made using promotional bingo bonuses, free cards or free money are not eligible for withdrawal and funds will be removed from the account.
- Daily login bonus, chat bonus, welcome bonus, free tickets/free spins and any other promotional bonuses given to player except deposit bonus comes under free money. Any winnings from such bonuses are not for withdrawal even if the wagering requirements are met.
- To prevent fraud, we require you to send us valid proof of ID and of your residential address (phone or utility bill, etc.) before you make withdrawal request. The details shown on these documents MUST match those shown on your account profile (name, address, phone number, and email address.) You can send your documents to us at email@example.com. In the event you provide us with invalid details, you may risk your account being closed, and any balance being forfeited.
What are the Minimum/Maximum Deposit and Withdrawal Amounts?
- The minimum deposit amount at Gravy Train Bingo is £10; the minimum withdrawal amount is £30.
- The maximum weekly withdrawal limit is £300 for all games. In the case of you winning a bingo or slots progressive jackpot, you will be paid £1,000 each week.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease the withdrawal limits for certain accounts.
How quickly will my Withdrawal Request be processed?
- We process withdrawal requests daily (except weekends). These transactions are processed in 2 - 3 working days after the request has been received.
- If we have approved a higher withdrawal limit of £1,000 or more for your account, please note that withdrawals of £1,000+ may take longer to process. In addition, we only allow a total maximum monthly withdrawal of £5,000.
What Payment Method can I Use for a Withdrawal Request?
- Withdrawal requests will be paid to the relevant account and/or payment method by which your deposit was paid, within 3 business days of approval, except for payments made by Ukash or Paysafecard. If you deposited using Ukash or Paysafecard, we will send you a cheque via first-class mail to your registered address, and a £5 fee for payment via cheque will be deducted from the value of your withdrawal. Cheques are sent out on a fortnightly basis for all approved withdrawals. In the event that a cheque is rejected, or returned to us due to you providing incorrect personal or address details, we will charge you an admin fee of £25.
- The payment method by which you can withdraw depends on the method and amount used to make your deposit. For further information, please see our ‘Banking’ section whilst you are logged into your account.
- Due to MasterCard/Eurocard regulations, we are unable to pay withdrawals to these types of credit/debit cards. Therefore, if you make a deposit to your account using these methods, we will issue your payments via wire or cheque unless you have previously deposited using a Visa or debit card.
What Happens if I Cancel my Withdrawal Request?
- If you cancel your withdrawal request (known as a redemption flow-back), this will not be considered a new deposit, and the amount is therefore not eligible for any bonus.
General Rules regarding Withdrawals
- Live Bingo Network (to which Gravy Train Bingo belongs) only allows one account per person, household and shared internet connection, to prevent misuse of our free sign-up bonus. If we determine that you have multiple accounts, we reserve the right to refuse any payouts.
- Once you request a payout, all BBs (bingo bonus bucks) in your account at the time of the request will be reset to zero.
- Wagering on bingo games will be deducted from the cash balance of your account. Once the cash levels are insufficient to fund your bingo games, your bonus balance will be debited.
- We recommend that you revisit our Rules section regularly, as we reserve the right to amend them without prior notice. If you have any questions or suggestions relating to the withdrawal or wagering process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you refuse to comply with our rules and regulations, Live Bingo Network (of which Gravy Train Bingo is a member) reserves the right to deny you access to promotions, bonuses, and other benefits. We can also refuse your withdrawal request/s if:
a. You provide us with false or misleading information.
b. The relevant ID and accompanying documentation are not provided.
- If you are found to be abusing our rules and regulations, you risk having your account suspended, and any real-money or bonus money in your account being declared void and non-refundable.
- If your account is inactive for more than two consecutive months, any balance in your account will be declared void and non-refundable.
- Our site server time is set to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Therefore, all game logs, and promotions will display times in GMT.
- Management reserves the right to deny a player's withdrawal request, if their account has not been funded within the last 60 days prior to the win (this includes any winnings derived from any complimentary and / or promotional bonuses, including Bonus Bucks and cash). The player's last deposit should be a minimum of £10 to meet the qualifying requirements for a withdrawal application.
- In the event that a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, or cancelled, or should the status of your e-wallet change, please inform us as soon as possible.
- As the Gravy Train Bingo account holder, you can only use a payment method that is registered in your own name. If a player made a deposit using a payment method which is not on your own name, Gravy Train Bingo and Management has right to close the account and all the balance will be forfeited. In such cases, any withdrawal request will not be entertained.
- Payment method processing times are approximately 7-10 business days. However, some payment methods may take a longer processing time. If you'd like more information on this matter, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Players can send the legible copies of their documents to Gravy Train Bingo Accounts Team through Fax: +4479001707 or they can scan the documents and email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.